picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

samgyeup user profile picture

samgyeup

Oily/Sensitive

dot42 Views

What do you do with your TO glycolic acid?

I've been using it on my face and body, so far I've used up only 1/4 of the bottle in the span of 5 months. It expires 12 months after opening and at this rate it'll expire still half full. Can y'all give me ideas on other ways to use this toner? TIA!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

ahh i think that may be the difference, i use it daily on my underarms. how much product are you using? bc it sounds to me like you’re using too little, especially since you also use it on your body. like elizabeth said, you can try mixing it with lotion so you can use it daily (on your body)
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

uhhh use more? like volume wise, not frequency. i’ve been using mine as a deodorant alternative and it’s been a month but i’ve used about 1/10 of it
upvote

comment

samgyeup

Oily/Sensitive

I maximize my usage of the product. I only use it for exfoliation twice a week on my face and body. I also use it on my underarms every every other day.
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

I’m using the GA toner too! besides using it for my face. I mix it with my body lotion which I use everyday. Its much more gentler than using it on its own.
upvote

comment

samgyeup

Oily/Sensitive

I do this too but very seldom! I assume you do this at night? I plan on doing this everyday just like you.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!