picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

Cedric user profile picture

Cedric

Oily/Resilient

dot359 Views

Before you claim your points..

Hi I thought I'd just point out some of the T&C's and things to take note in the Wishtrend event so you don't end up exchanging points impulsively and regretting later. 1. You can only use Wishtrend credits up to 50% of cart value. So if you exchanged 100k points for $100, you'll have to spend at least $200 to get the discount. 2. There are limited brands in the Wishtrend store, albeit popular ones like COSRX, Klairs, and of course By Wishtrend. 3. Wishtrend doesn't ship to some countries. Make sure to check whether they ship to you first before you exchange the points. 4. You can only exchange points ONCE per user. If you exchanged 100k points for $100, you won't be able to exchange, say 40k points for $50. 5. Once you exchange your points they will only be credited into your Wishtrend account on 31 Aug or 6 Sep, and will expire on 30 Sep. Happy shopping!
upvote

comment

31 Comments

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for sharing this will help a lot of ppl
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

this post needs to be pinned, since I see a lot of people seems to miss the T&C. thank you for sharing!
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Although I can't participate in this event, but this is valuable information. Thanks for sharing! ☺
upvote

comment

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

thank you so much for this!
upvote

comment

TRANSCENDENT user profile picture

TRANSCENDENT

Oily/Resilient

Helpful! Important information. Thank you!✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!