Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Brand Talk

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot144 Views

WOOWOMANS????

I was offered a free affiliate box from this brand? Company? On Instagram and i cant seem to find any Instagram users actually affiliated with this brand. They seem to specialize in facial tools ? I wanted to ask around on here before i pay for shipping ? I think ill get a small prepaid visa to use for this offer instead of giving my credit card info?!?! Has anyone ever herd of woowomans ? Anyone ever been offered this affiliate box ??? Ill wait ........ lol. This brand is not registered on picky that i can find ??? Any picky professionals herd of this ???
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

Try to check their tagged photos to see if there is any other reviews from skincare accounts. And never accept if you need to pay for the product first or pay for the shipping. And for reviews, you only need to give your email, address and phone number. They shouldn't ever ask for anything personal like your card info etc
upvote

comment

skykahyan user profile picture

skykahyan

Oily/Resilient

i would say it's not fun receiving stuffs that you don't necessarily need but have to pay for shipping 😕
upvote

comment

punkypeony user profile picture

punkypeony

Oily/Resilient

It looks dodgy. I wouldn’t touch it.
upvote

comment

NothingButGrace user profile picture

NothingButGrace

Oily/Sensitive

A free affiliate box, that they still expect you to pay shipping for...? 🤔 I think that defeats the purpose of a "free affiliate box". I personally wouldn't bother unless you want the products/items that they are sending?
upvote

comment

pameladg8 user profile picture

pameladg8

Oily/Resilient

if you can’t find any information - don’t send payment 😬 too risky
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!