picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot85 Views

đź’« Complete review - ByWishtrend Hydra Enriched Ampoule

The Hydra Enriched Ampoule is deeply hydrating, with Aloe Vera Leaf Polysaccharide that helps prevent skin aging and has great skin soothing and moisturizing functions. It is recommended for combination and oily skin. This ampoule should be applied after cleansing and toning the skin, and sealed with a moisturizer. Size: 30ml Star ingredients: 70% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides Full ingredients list: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Polyglycerin-3, Propanediol, Malachite Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Allantoin, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Trehalose, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging. Promises: Deep hydration, soothing and skin conditioning. My thoughts on this product: This serum is very straightforward and has measurable promises in a short period of time. Usually takes between 4 to 8 weeks to see the results, but for a hydrating and soothing serum like this, it doesn’t take that long. The packaging is glass, which I personally love. It has that premium feel and look to it. It comes with a dropper as most serums do, efficient and easy to use. I would advise not to touch the dropper and apply the drops to the palm of your hand not to your face. The reason you don't want to touch the dropper is quite simple, you don't want to contaminate it with bacteria (that is pretty much everywhere). This is why most formulas have paraben and other preservatives. They protect you from bacteria that could potencially be dangerous for your health. This is a topic that deserves its own post in due time. It looks like a clear serum, but in the bottle you can see it has a light blue hue to it, its texture is very watery with a slip to it. Feels very hydrating and soothing, Aloe Vera Leaf Polysaccharide plays a big part on this but it also has other great ingredients that are skin conditioning and soothing such as Allantoin, Panthenol and Glycerin. It also contains Sodium Hyaluronate, the most communly used form of Hyaluronic Acid. It doesn’t contain fragrance. My overall experience with this serum was positive. My skin is hydrated and hasn’t shown signs of irritation, even after exfoliantig. It is glowing without being oily, but I prefere to use this serum duing the day, when I have preference for lighter products, and use a treatment serum in the evenings. Price: £24.13 / $31.75/ 28,25€ You can use my code for 5% discount ICABEAUTY5 This product was sent to me by Yesstyle for review, my opinion is honest. You can find it at: Yesstyle https://tinyurl.com/kzcpztuc I hope you enjoyed it 💖
carousel
carousel
carousel
Hydra Enriched Ampoule

By WISHTREND
Hydra Enriched Ampoule

star rating

(262)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!