picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

dot205 Views

HOW TO WIN GIVEAWAYS

Lately I have noticed a growing number of posts asking for tips on how to win Picky giveaways. I’m sharing my tips and experience after having won a number of giveaways myself. I’ve seen a lot of posts saying things like: ▫️ “I enter all the giveaways and I never win!” ▫️ “I’m so unlucky!” When I look at the users that post these comments, I usually notice: ▫️ They have no reviews ▫️ They only have a few reviews ▫️ The reviews are very short (1-3 sentences) ▫️ The reviews are low quality. For example, the review only says “I love this product!” or “It didn’t work for me.” My #1 Tip: HIGH QUALITY REVIEWS Picky clear states on their blog: “Those that write quality reviews, comments and posts tend to have a better chance of winning”. Work on your reviews! Picky is not going to select winners that have low quality reviews. Think of your Picky profile as your portfolio. Picky will select winners that they know can write a good review. Simply saying “I love this product” is not enough. Add details such as texture, consistency, scent, and your overall experience using the product. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. I’ve seen users with less than 10 reviews win giveaways and people with 20+ reviews not win giveaways. The difference? The person with less than 10 reviews had good quality reviews. Luck may play a small part in you winning, but your reviews are what count the most. Please comment below if you have any additional tips!
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

Nope! There are winners that didn’t even do a thing, no review at all, so writing reviews isn’t it anymore. You should check many other discussions over this topic, someone even reach out to Picky and didn’t get answer.
upvote

comment

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

I've been noticing the same thing
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

participate in discussions! Not just “oh this product is nice. use this” say WHY. or give other product recommendations and how often to use it, the price range if they ask for it, your skin type if that helps. I’m working on doing more reviews but I actively participate in discussions here!
upvote

comment

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Oily/Resilient

but some of them got MVP even without review it on picky, I so surprised and confused how can she got it just like that. it's because she have a lot of followers on Instagram that make her lucky enough? 😭 it's a part of rules right to post a review on here too 😔
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

That’s what I’m talking about. This makes those who do the work feel down!
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

suppose everyone reads and tries to understand what they read.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

understood it clear! There was someone literally did not do anything and just win.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!