picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

ErodaGlow user profile picture

ErodaGlow

Dry/Sensitive

dot91 Views

Peeling around nose area

My skin is usually able to handle most skincare, I haven’t used many new things lately but for some reason i’m having insane peeling around my nose area? to the point where it’s red (btw my skin is never red since i have a darker skin tone!) and it burns to apply products on?? I even tried just applying basic barrier supporting creams, hydrating toners AKA going back to the basics but it just seems to irritate my skin more. Please HELP!!! 😭😭
upvote

comment

14 Comments

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

aaaaahh feel you! the skin around my nose easily peeled & more sensitive, usually it was because over exfo or i use too much product. i like to use these cream when the skin around my nose had irritation. calys is my local brand, but it just so good. anua is Korean's brand, maybe you can try it, but kinda pricey. i think the important things you can try to find a cream that has ceramide & centella ingredients, because its really help. and then, if you felt sting sensation when applied the cream, you can wait for a while, because it will disappear quickly. i felt that when i use the one from calys, but after that it really soothe & calm my irritation around nose area
Heartleaf 78% Soothing Cream

ANUA
Heartleaf 78% Soothing Cream

star rating

(36)

favorite

Centella Asiatica + Ceramide Moisturizing & Soothing Cream

Calys
Centella Asiatica + Ceramide Moisturizing & Soothing Cream

star rating

(30)

favorite

upvote

comment

Maria23 user profile picture

Maria23

Dry/Sensitive

Oh i feel youu! I have super senstive skin around my nose, so I can't use any exfolation product around that area. So basically what I do to avoid irritation is: 1. I use shooting ingredients in that area like cica or panthenol. 2 And then when i use my moisturizer on my whole face, I also put it in the nose area 3. And the final step is the best discovery ever, which have helped me so much and that is vaseline. And my skin around the nose never got itchy and red again. So you can try this and see if it works. Hope it helps 🥰
upvote

comment

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

I peel around my mouth, so that place could be your most dehydrated place on your face. Start to drink lots of water and make sure to apply extra moisturizer on that area. These are the products I use! 😄
Hyaluronic Moisturizer

Cetaphil
Hyaluronic Moisturizer

star rating

(29)

favorite

Petroleum Jelly with Vitamin E and Aloe

Rexall
Petroleum Jelly with Vitamin E and Aloe

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

You can usig sooting gel, toner hydrate, and moisturizer.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!