picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Deals & News

Grethi user profile picture

Grethi

Oily/Sensitive

dot100 Views

Wishtrend even inquiry

Hi beautiful people💕 I have been iff picky for a while and I just got back in here and saw an amazing event. Can somebody tell me if I exchange my points into wishtrend credit ex 10 dollars, can I buy a product for 10 dollars? Or does the credit cover only a part of the product’s price? I don’t know if I made myself clear.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

laracs user profile picture

laracs

Oily/Sensitive

If you exchanged your points and got $10 voucher, you need a total $20 worth in your cart to use all the $10 credit. If your cart is only worth $10, you will still need to pay the half which is $5. Wishtrend points can only be used for the half (50%) of the total cost of all the products in your cart. Hope this helps. 😊
upvote

comment

Grethi

Oily/Sensitive

yes thank you🥰
upvote

comment

Cedric user profile picture

Cedric

Oily/Resilient

hi!! I made a post before on T&C's to take note of. hope this helps :) https://www.gopicky.com/discussion/39985/before-you-claim-your-points
upvote

comment

Grethi

Oily/Sensitive

this was very helpful thank you
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

it can only cover half your total amount, so if you exchange points for $10 you would need to have at least $20 worth of product and you put the other money to it yourself xxx🥰🥰💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!