picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

D

DamselRain14

Oily/Sensitive

dot212 Views

Eye Cream or Eye Roller?

I have milia and to prevent from getting dark skin under my eyes, I started to use an eye roller when I was still studying in college like 16 years ago. A few months ago, I decided to purchase an eye cream out of curiosity and maybe because it would be more effective for my eye bags concern. I tried the Eye Cream for almost a month, but I hadn't seen the effectivity and I was too lazy to apply it using my fingers. I went back to Eye Roller because I find it more convenient to use and it really gave the cooling effect that I need to after sleepless nights and tiring days. I am currently using the eye cream though on my eyelids. I don't want to waste it. How about you? What's your thoughts? Maybe you can recommend brands that it is effective for my Milia.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I also love applying eye cream with a roller rather than my fingers. 🙂 I haven't found many but tried three by Yves Rocher, and all of them are great 😊 I can't find the third one on Picky, it's called Yves Rocher Anti-age global eye cream.
Serum Vegetal Wrinkles & Radiance Luminizing Eye Roll-On

YVES ROCHER
Serum Vegetal Wrinkles & Radiance Luminizing Eye Roll-On

star rating

(3)

favorite

Elixir Jeunesse Repair + Anti-pollution Reviver Roll-on

YVES ROCHER
Elixir Jeunesse Repair + Anti-pollution Reviver Roll-on

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

D

DamselRain14

Oily/Sensitive

Wow! Thank you for the recommendations. Will check them out. 😊
upvote

comment

Emelyyaret user profile picture

Emelyyaret

Oily/Sensitive

The eye cream is not very necessary in a routine, but if you have eyes bags is better that you continue using the eye roller. if you have oily skin it is not very good to use the eye cream on the eyelids.
upvote

comment

D

DamselRain14

Oily/Sensitive

Aww! I have oily skin. Wow. Thank you for these tips. 😍
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Keep the eye cream in the fridge so you have something cool too apply around your eyes.
upvote

comment

D

DamselRain14

Oily/Sensitive

Oh I love this! Will do. Thanks a bunch! 😊
upvote

comment

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

I tried eye roller before, it is comfortable when I roll my eye area if I put the roller in a cold place, but I don't see any result 😢 Now I'm using eye cream and I think it works better.
Light Eye Roll On

Garnier
Light Eye Roll On

star rating

(22)

favorite

Argan Revitalising Eye Cream

Swisse
Argan Revitalising Eye Cream

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

D

DamselRain14

Oily/Sensitive

The Garnier was the first eye roller that I used. Is that the eye cream that you are currently using? Good for you! 😊❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!