picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Giveaways

JessKbeauty user profile picture

JessKbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot224 Views

Why Picky?? šŸ˜­

Feeling sad because I wish I could try some of these awesome giveaways, but Picky doesn't want me to win these products.. so I feel like all I do here is losing points and getting unmotivated šŸ˜¢
upvote

comment

10 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

I feel you. Been feeling the same way lately, I donā€™t participate in any giveaway anymore most because I think I wonā€™t win anyway. The last time I joined a GA, wrote 5 reviews and being active everyday and still not winning, I lost it. And there you go, you see some winners didnā€™t even do a thing! I feel betrayed tbh.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I agree šŸ˜ I was discouraged after a month or two of not winning, so I stopped trying, and then I won my first giveaway without writing a single review in that period
upvote

comment

hiraethsal user profile picture

hiraethsal

Oily/Resilient

I feel the same way sadly
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Well theyā€™re a lot of new members now. Likeā€¦ a lot. So many new accounts. I believe on certain events the points is returned back to your account.
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

Well, itā€™s not about new or old members here. Itā€™s more about who do the work and who donā€™t.
upvote

comment

mochiface user profile picture

mochiface

Dry/Sensitive

Yes, this is the reason why I got lazy opening the Picky App because I am always active here everyday before but I see more newbies/spammers/slightly active people winning the giveaway. I don't even know how they choose their winners, I guess it's totally random. I only won those big giveaways where almost everyone wins but maybe one of these days, I might not win them too
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

I feel you!! I know this is hard thatā€™s why I don't enter any more giveaways and decided to spend more time growing my IG and just come here for the daily pts
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!