picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Lottie user profile picture

Lottie

Oily/Resilient

dot61 Views

Start on the inside

I guess it is really true that we should work on first inside of us. Start eating healthy foods, drink your vitamins and do lots of exercise. Only then we can have good skin besides having our skincare. Well this worked for me. 😁
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

tayyble user profile picture

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

I second this! My skin has been acting up since last year when we started the Covid-19 lockdown. I've never stayed at home for a very long period (2 months without going out ever) because I'm a student and I'm actually living on campus. I used to go out and chill with my friends everyday but ever since the routine changed, I was under a big stress and it affected my wellbeing. I had a major breakout on my skin, specifically on my chin, jaw and neck area. It took me about 4 months trying out products that could heal my skin condition but guess what, the products alone can't heal me 100%. So I've started to change my diet and habit. I'm a caffeine addict and trust me, I cannot start my day without having my daily coffee dose but I try to limit my coffee intake to only once a week. Now, I can go for a week without coffee because I've switched to green tea and chamomile tea. And they taste good! Besides, I've tried to take less processed food and consume more fruits. I also started to pick up a new habit which is washing and change my pillowcase every 2 days. Sounds crazy but I really notice some changes on my skin. Those tiny bumps around my neck became less and acnes on my jaw were also starting to heal. Now, I'm dealing with scars from those acnes but I'm happy with the results from my actions. Instead of just hoping on some magical results from the products, try to fix your lifestyle into a much better version of it and you will be happy to see the results of your hard works 🥰🥰🥰 p/s: sorry if my reply is tooooo long and boring as if I'm storytelling in my journal 🤣😭
upvote

comment

Najwaaa user profile picture

Najwaaa

Dry/Sensitive

Woww your story makes me want to do just like that too! Im planning to have a healthy lifestyle for the sake of my skin 🙂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!