picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

cylieskin user profile picture

cylieskin

Oily/Resilient

dot132 Views

Regimen Lab 🇨🇦

I recently stumbled upon this brand called Regimen Lab after watching Chavy Chiang’s review on his YouTube channel. As a Canadian myself, I found it is exciting that there’s another upcoming brand coming from Canada after the success of the Deciem brands. According to their website, they pride themselves in creating skincare products for skincare consumers. They utilize peer-reviewed research and test their products with real people. Quite interesting! I have browsed all of their products on their website and found two products that I like based on their ingredients, such as the C.R.E.A.M and Level Serum. I am thinking of getting the Level Sereum myself (see photos below for the ingredients). Pricing wise, it’s not cheap and it’s not expensive 👀 Have you heard of this brand before? Do you have a favourite product from this brand?
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

yep! one of my skincare YouTuber raved about this brand recently! That YouTuber in question is very knowledgeable about skincare ingredients, formulation etc because he worked in the field.
upvote

comment

cylieskin

Oily/Resilient

Yes, the brand looks promising!
upvote

comment

Radiant1111 user profile picture

Radiant1111

Oily/Sensitive

I’m Canadian too and I’ve never heard of this brand. Thanks for sharing! I’ll look into it 😊
upvote

comment

cylieskin

Oily/Resilient

You are welcome! Let me know what you think 😁
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I'm 🇨🇦 too and I love the idea of more Canadian brands popping up. thanks for sharing ❤
upvote

comment

cylieskin

Oily/Resilient

Agreed, always looking forward to seeing more Canadian brands. I wish they can follow Deciem’s prices! 😭😅
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

wow that sure has some stellar ingredients in that serum! I'm definitely checking it out ✅💚
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Iam never heard this brand, good ingredients
upvote

comment

cylieskin

Oily/Resilient

Agreed! You should check them out.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!