picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

bornfreeeee user profile picture

bornfreeeee

Dry/Sensitive

dot84 Views

make p:rem giveaway

Is there anyone else in the USA who won the make p:rem watery cream giveaway? Have you received a tracking number or the actual product yet? We're now ten days out from the review deadline and I still haven't received a tracking number let alone the product. Just curious to see if this is a widespread delay or just me.
upvote

comment

5 Comments

NimNimSkin user profile picture

NimNimSkin

Dry/Resilient

I haven’t received it either! I’m concerned now since i’ve seen others already have it but I haven’t even gotten any shipping updates or anything 😭
upvote

comment

bornfreeeee

Dry/Sensitive

Oh no! I'm sorry you haven't gotten anything either. At least I'm not alone 😭
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

already received the tracking number & product. i received it around a week ago. it send by credithink
upvote

comment

bornfreeeee

Dry/Sensitive

When did you get the tracking number? I enabled email and text tracking updates but haven't received anything (and yes, I checked my spam folders).
upvote

comment

bornfreeeee

Dry/Sensitive

Just got an email update for the giveaway and wanted to let you all know. I finally did receive tracking information and should actually be getting it today; hopefully you will get yours soon, too.
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

I haven’t received it either. I’ve seen people post about receiving the ampoule, but I don’t think the cream has shipped yet.
upvote

comment

bornfreeeee

Dry/Sensitive

I can't imagine why they would wait to ship until under 10 days before the reviews are due. Even at this point there's really not enough time to properly try the product to be able to provide a detailed review. If that is the case then that's honestly pretty disappointing.
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

excited!!!! hope to win!!!🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!