picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

FragranceFree4Life user profile picture

FragranceFree4Life

Dry/Sensitive

dot58 Views

Do you like this style of product photography?

I’ve been playing around with filters and trying to be super artsy, do you enjoy this type of product photography or is it too much? maybe some people just like to see unedited photos so they know what the product looks like on the store shelf. What do you think?
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

your edit was super great but i still prefer minimalistic picture where i can still appreciate how they really look on hand. for example, thats what we look for when we research for a reviews on a certain product we want to huy. we look for how big it is, how pretty is the packaging, how is the texture etc. anyways, you can still edit your picture just to enhance the lighting, color and to straghten it. heres a recent edit i did
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

yes!!!💛💛💛💛
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

agreed with HannahJade, a simplistic pic makes it easier to see how the product is. Like what colour has it or the viscousity. The editing makes it also a bit difficult to read.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!