picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

dot79 Views

Help!! Less than 10 days to review my reward, and I haven’t gotten it yet!

I won the make p:rem giveaway on August 25, and I confirmed my win and placed my order for it and everything the same week I won… and I still haven’t gotten it! I’m supposed to leave a review by September 23rd. This is my first time winning a giveaway so i don’t know… is it normal not to get the product in time for the review… or at all??? I live in the US if that helps. Anyone with insight on the matter please comment and let me know!! 😩
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Oily/Resilient

It's alright. I was worried as well when I won for the first time but it's normal there is always a delay. And there is a possibility that they might extend the time of deadline or you can write No in the follow up form that picky provides, if you don't receive the product before deadline. Many people have said and I experienced too your product will just pop surprisingly, keep anticipating!☺️
upvote

comment

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much for responding! I am so excited to receive my product, and so each passing day I get more and more worried it may never come! I’m relieved to see this may be a more common occurrence then I thought. I’ll continue to look out for my giveaway win with excitement, thanks for easing my nerves 😅
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

It is possible that you don’t get the product before the deadline. If that happens, make sure to still complete the form and indicate that you didn’t receive the product. I’ve won over 6 giveaways and this is the first time I haven’t received the product so close to the deadline. Usually you receive an email with tracking info but I haven’t received that either. I’m also in the US.
upvote

comment

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

thank you for responding! Hopefully we get those packages soon!!
upvote

comment

littlephoenix user profile picture

littlephoenix

Oily/Sensitive

same here. I also live in the US and haven't received anything yet. usually packages don't take that long to ship here so it don't know what is going on. it would be very sad not been able to write a review but I don't think we'll have enough time to write an honest review with such little time 😭
upvote

comment

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

thanks for your response! I agree with you, I was really looking forward to writing my review too.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!