picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

R

Ririnriani

Oily/Sensitive

dot31 Views

Acne Scars problem

Hi, picky squad! Do you have acne scars problem? If so, what are your efforts to cure it. I know that it is not enough to just use skin care products, but require special treatment from doctors and beauty treatments. So, what products do you think can help with the problem of acne scars according to your own version?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

I have ance scars, try it
Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum

Some By Mi
Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum

star rating

(467)

favorite

upvote

comment

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

I use products with niacinamide or vitamin C, also use chemical exfoliation such as AHA. Deep scars fades longer, but the red/dark spots fades easily with the help of vitamin C and niacinamide. I also tried using snail mucin from cosrx for the scars, before when snail mucin was the only product I use I can really attest that it helped with my scars after continuous use. The deep stubborn scars I had for years kind of healed and is barely noticeable, but it took months and consistency, not an instant solution.
Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

It really depends on the type of scars - but the best products to use at home are retinoids and chemical exfoliants. If the scars are deeper, more prominent (ice pick etc) those can only be treated by a professional - chemical peels, laser, microneedling etc. The one product that has helped me a lot is TO peeling solution - it can be harsh and not everyone's skin agrees with it. But over time, my scars are slowly fading and the skin feels smoother 👌

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!