picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Skincarehaircare18 user profile picture

Skincarehaircare18

Oily/Resilient

dot61 Views

how to clean neck?

We have to use sunblock and moisturizer on our neck And at the end of the day neck feels so dirty It is impossible to wash neck area without wetting your clothes So i used to clean my neck using micellar water with cotton pad After that i wet my hands with tap water and clean my neck Dty with towel or tissue paper i prefer tissue paper Then follow up with moisturizer or other skincare products Is it important to clean neck? Am i doing it right? Share your neck cleansing routine So it may help others
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

I keep a cleanser in my shower to clean my neck. After I shower I do my skincare routine. All the products I use on my face I apply on my neck too.
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Actually i use my first cleanser just before going to the shower. Then i rinse it in the shower and then use my second cleanser. This helps me not wetting my clothes etc...😊👍🏼
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

when i apply sunscreen i also apply it on my neck. So when i do the cleansing step, i also use cleanser on my neck. Afterwards i apply all the products on my neck as well.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!