picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Pastelem0 user profile picture

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

dot72 Views

L’essential GIVEAWAY -How I won a small giveaway?? 🌝

Hey my friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today. I woke up to such a good surprise, which is the email to say I have won the L’essential Azulene Stater Kit. I did a few things that might have helped me win my first small giveaway.... this is the first one as I have only been selected for a mega giveaway( centella skin1004). 🌟In the last week I have been a lot more active on picky... I started a few threads and have gotten a few hundred upvotes! I am not at 500 upvotes and I think being active on the site has really helped. 🌟I commented on their IG post for this giveaway why I would be perfect test subject for this kit. 🌟I commented on their post on the Picky boards the same thing. I am so excited and grateful that increasing my Activness here has helped with getting in giveaways! I still have high hopes of getting in the next mega giveaway as well! Have you done anything that has overtly helped you get in giveaways on here? Has anyone else won this giveaway or used this skincare before? 💜🌟💜💜💜🌟
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

winning in ga is more luck then hardwork for past few months I'm seeing that new members are getting picked so if you are a new member you'll get picked more than us older ones congratulations🥳
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I agree. Also, where you are from plays a huge role. 🙂
upvote

comment

Pastelem0 user profile picture

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

oh does it?? why does where you are from matter? so curious! 🖤
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Brands don't like to send their product to the EU, for example, because of the heavy taxes. People tend to mention that in their reviews which is not something brands appreciate. Then some brands don't ship to certain countries. You can check Wishtrend website, I believe they don't ship to India, for example, which means it's unlikely for someone from India to win a Wishtrend giveaway.
upvote

comment

IsaacBear user profile picture

IsaacBear

Dry/Resilient

happy for you to win another giveaway !
upvote

comment

HeidiD user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HeidiD

Dry/Resilient

Congratulations! 💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!