picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

NiaRey user profile picture

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

dot44 Views

Would you like to join the YesStyle influencer team?

Are you interested in becoming a YesStyle influencer? I really enjoy being part of the program, it entitles you to choose one free skincare product from the promotional items on offer each month. You then review this product on your social media. On top of this there are frequent giveaways with YesStyle that you can only enter if you have influencer status. They recently sent me a box of Japanese make up! Once approved you will also have a personal YesStyle discount code you can give out to your followers, when this code is used you will earn a commission. Application is simple, follow this link to fill out a short application form http://x7n4bqly.r.us-east-1.awstrack.me/L0/http:%2F%2Fwww.yesstyle.com%2Fassociate-referral.html%3FA6DLD8FC%2Bhttp:%2F%2Fwww.yesstyle.com%2Fen%2Finfluencers.html%3Futm_medium=infreferral%26mcg=influencer%26utm_source=influencer%26utm_campaign=iriprivateb%26utm_term=beauty4me/1/0100017bba08c24f-2c067ebe-780b-4d65-b06a-f39014f90830-000000/3wcsVi4RgwA-CzkqpjsnHfzJOEE=234 If you need any help or require further info please feel free to message me on IG @prettybeautifulmoi P.S You may have a greater chance of being accepted if you use a referral link πŸ€žπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ’š I have tagged a few of the promotional products YesStyle have sent me in recent months, they have been so generous. GOOD LUCK πŸ€žπŸ’šβœ¨
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I tryed but they didn't accept
upvote

comment

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

You will be able to reapply after 60 days. I was accepted on my 3rd application. I wish you the very best of luck next time πŸ’–
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I tried applying two or so months ago and got an automatic email they currently have enough influencers. Also, I can't seem to find the minimum number of followers required, but someone shared it's 450, and I don't have that many πŸ™‚
upvote

comment

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

It’s more to do with the traffic passing through your page, do u have any other social media channels? It doesn’t have to be Instagram. Whichever social media account you have that gains the most likes, comments etc. You would be able to reapply if it’s been over 60 days or you have a different social media to apply with. Good Luck! πŸ€žπŸ’—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!