picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Routine Help

heyitsnanah user profile picture

heyitsnanah

Dry/Sensitive

dot82 Views

Mild cleanser without EOs?

Any recommendations for an everyday cleanser that doesn't contain any form of essential oils? 😞 My old one (pure fit cica cleanser) gave me a breakout and couple of bumps a few months back, that's when I found out my skin cannot tolerate EOs at all. I switched over to a new one (salicylic acid) but it's too drying and harsh for everyday use so I use it every other day Now I'm deathly afraid of anything that contains the word "oil" in a cleanser's ingredient list after that first cleanser. It made me wish I never started my skincare journey😓 so now I'm trying so hard to fix whatever damage it has caused 😭😭 however I have yet to find an alternative mild cleanser that I can use everyday. For now I'm sticking to eskinol just to remove excess dirt on the surface on days where I'm not using my new cleanser, but I don't want to keep using it forever since ik it contains a LOT of alcohol😭 Below are images of the damage the first cleanser has caused 🤡
carousel
carousel
Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser

COSRX
Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser

star rating

(699)

favorite

Pimple Fighting Facial Cleanser

Eskinol
Pimple Fighting Facial Cleanser

star rating

(55)

favorite

Pure Fit Cica Cleanser

COSRX
Pure Fit Cica Cleanser

star rating

(130)

favorite

upvote

comment

7 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!