picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

taibtaby user profile picture

taibtaby

Dry/Sensitive

dot148 Views

which one is good for your skin type ??

My skin is and dry sensitive and for my skin paula’s choice is so good for dry sensitive skin Cosrx is also good for my skin but ordinary I don’t why whenever I use ordinary products I gets pimple and it makes my skin so oily .
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Comments

ZYuli user profile picture

ZYuli

Oily/Sensitive

Most of the time people with dry skin would go for an AHA chemical since BHA is oil soluble. I like the orfinary 5% lactic acid for my sensitive skin.
upvote

comment

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

Do not use the ordinary peel if you have sensitive skin. High chances are it would burn and distrupt the skin barrier, because I made the same mistake a week back 😩. Now I have about 4 pimples that won't go away because of the irritation. I love the Paula's Choice BHA though. It works very well for my skin. Exfoliates without being irritating. I have also used the Cosrx AHA/BHA but I saw no difference to my skin with that one. Since you have dry skin perhaps an AHA would work or a combination of both AHA and BHA, if you suffer from clogged pores
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

My skin gor burned my The Ordinary AHA/BHA peeling solution 😅
upvote

comment

AnumBinteKhalid user profile picture

AnumBinteKhalid

Dry/Resilient

I use Paula's choice because ordinary peeling solution is very strong
upvote

comment

iamMie user profile picture

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

Would love to try the Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, but I still have a lot of toner on may skincare drawer. 😅😅😅
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!