picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Mabelle user profile picture

Mabelle

Oily/Sensitive

dot48 Views

Night routine and Sleeping Style

How do you guys deal with your night-time routine with your sleeping style (on your back or side) ? I tried to sleep with my back so the products on my face don't wipe off on the pillow but kinda failed haha. I sleep with 3 side btw
upvote

comment

7 Comments

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

I personally don’t like sleeping on my back, so I sleep on the side 🌝 and for now I don’t think that the products I applied was wiped off (or else I wouldn’t see any results/progress 😅) All I do, as @FrenchyPeach19, is to make sure to do my PM routine at least 1 hour before going to bed (sometimes I do it even earlier)~ I’ve also heard that silk pillowcases doesn’t “absorb” skincare products so maybe it can help too !~ 💖
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

applying your routine 30 minutes minimum before going to bed usually solve this problem. if not, then apply even before, like 1 hour or more. i personally apply my routine minimum 1 hour before and everything is settled/absorbed.👏🏼
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I also sleep on my side, but I put the pillow that it doesn't touch my cheek, just the skin close to my ear and hair. My pillow is made from memory foam, so it keeps its form.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I am also a side-sleeper but do my PM routine early to let the products absorb on my skin and not my pillow, at least 30-45 minutes before going to sleep 😊
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

I try to do it early cause it’ll rub off and since I use oils or ointments it’ll get greasy. I don’t sleep with pillows so I normally sleep on my back anyway
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!