picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

K

Karhey

Oily/Resilient

dot79 Views

The ordinary niacinamide

I heard that a lot of people suffers after they used the ordinary's niacinamide 10% and zinc 1% ... Is it true ? Is it because the percentage is too high and it harms our skin ..? Im not really sure ... But why some people is okay with it ? Try to leave some opinions below ! What do yall think about the ordinary ?
carousel
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2467)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I an almost out of my first bottle and I really love it. I did not experience any adverse effectsm Rather, it reduced the apparence of my pores and helped control my sebum production (I have oily skin).
upvote

comment

K

Karhey

Oily/Resilient

oh wow i guess its nice !!! excited to try it out !!!
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

I think it’s the zinc. My skin loves this stuff. my skin also loves niacinamide. There is one from good molecules that people prefer
upvote

comment

K

Karhey

Oily/Resilient

ohhh .... i look forward to this product !!
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

im on my third bottle of the niacinamide serum. first time i used it, it did irritate my skin and caused me breakouts. but i figured out that i used too much, like the whole dropper. after doing some research, i read that is better to only use like 4-6 drops. like Kdanielle said, I think the goodmolecules one is better, but TO isnt bad either. I like TO more than the Inkey list one.
upvote

comment

K

Karhey

Oily/Resilient

oh wow ... maybe its too high percentage i guess ? im so excited to use this product !
upvote

comment

H

hira71

Oily/Resilient

yess some pwople can't tolerate with high percentage of niacinamide. 10% is too high so my skin will react badly towards the product. For my situation, it is not bcs of tge zinc since I'm using a zinc cream right now and my skin loves it. I also had tried another product with 10% niacinamide and it caused more breakouts.
upvote

comment

K

Karhey

Oily/Resilient

oh wow so sorry to hear that but im glad that u found the reason !
upvote

comment

A

Apinkflash

Oily/Resilient

for me , it was a very good serum but it really pricey at Malaysia so I just cant buy it but I have tried it . I love it sm 😍β™₯️ hi, can you please support my youtube channel. I have a post about beauty (diet, skincare, makeup) if interested can click this link https://youtube.com/channel/UCiP4vu2ibxjtW3h1CFq_xKQ and if possible please share with your friends
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!