picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

PickyPortia user profile picture

PickyPortia

Oily/Sensitive

dot308 Views

Any Tips?

Hello, Picky friends! I'm new here, saw a lot of my influencer friends posting the same product tagging Picky, so I downloaded the app and I'd like to ask a few things: • How do you get invited to join a campaign? • How can I increase my chances to get picked to review some items? • Do you use points to apply for the products or do you get a message from the brand itself? • Any advice for starters? I really hope that you can answer these questions because I want to know more about this app. Thank you~ 🤍🤎
Madagascar Centella Air-Fit Suncream Plus SPF50 PA++++

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Air-Fit Suncream Plus SPF50 PA++++

star rating

(257)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil

star rating

(1234)

favorite

upvote

comment

18 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

Welcome to Picky!! 1. We called it events here. There’s events and is open to everyone unless for certain ones they will indicate is only for Picky Squad (They have a diamond on the profile picture). 2. Picky have this note that says you increase your chances by being active on this app. The more quality reviews you write, the more quality comments you write, the higher chances you are selected to win. However, it seems that these days, those who didn’t write a single review or is active also win. Picky has not address this issue. 3. Yes, we use points to apply for the events. As long as you have enough points, you can apply for the events. The points can range from 300 points to 10,000 points. 1000 points is the usually the case. 4. You can start by writing quality reviews on the products you have used. You can also comment on the discussions. Give valuable inputs on the discussions. Upvote other ppl comments also can gain points :) Remember, Picky wants quality! Check this out to see how to earn points: https://www.gopicky.com/discussion/22257/picky-points-update-quality-over-quantity
upvote

comment

denisamartin user profile picture

denisamartin

Dry/Sensitive

great information 😍
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

if your new in picky you'll win soon but if your not new then it's going to be hard to win I won just once in a year even after being active on picky 🥲
upvote

comment

skincareinmythirties user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skincareinmythirties

Dry/Sensitive

write detailed reviews with photos, comment on the discussions, and join the giveaways 🙂
upvote

comment

K

kumlerc

Oily/Resilient

following. I'm also new and would love some input
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!