picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

donaoktaviaa user profile picture

donaoktaviaa

Dry/Resilient

dot545 Views

Picky's Answer About Ruruberry Tax to Indonesia, Hope this help 😊

I hope this will help other about the tax issue, in other country too 🥰 So all of us in Indonesia who won Ruruberry giveaway must be confused about the shipping tax. We have to pay about 115.000 IDR for the tax, and its a huge amount for us. I already emailed Picky to ask about that, so we can to not pay the tax (if you cant afford the price) and you will not be excluded/banned from future giveaways. So dont worry, but please make sure to do what on Picky's email said, I'll attach the email below so you guys could read it 😊
carousel
upvote

comment

10 Comments

pristine user profile picture
picky squad user badge

pristine

Dry/Resilient

Memang di indo terutama daerah2 tertentu bisa kena tinggi (termasuk 🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) dmn merugikan banget. Aku ga apply ini btw, tapi beberapa kali ikutan GA luar dan selektif jadi kalopun bayar (hampir selalu lol..) ga terlalu gimana gitu. :') Jadi pembelajaran tiap mau apply, kita pikir baik2 dan ready buat segala kemungkinannya. Daripada ujungnya di 'reject' padahal bisa bermanfaat juga kan buat yg lain.😊 Takutnya mereka/brand semakin picky terus ga kirim kesini, selain gara2 kebijakan yg ribet, masih selalu kena komplain + barang dengan sengaja tidak diklaim. Hehe ini no offense lho, thanks buat infonya Dona 😊
upvote

comment

donaoktaviaa

Dry/Resilient

iya ini bener banget sih! Nanti jadi ngaruh jg ke giveaway kedepannya karena banyak yg nolak bayar tax nya ya. Aku jg rencananya mau ambil aja karena sayang juga kalau ditolak kan udah dapet kesempatan buat coba produknya 😊
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I'm confused. Isn't 115000 IDR about $8? I would be willing to pay this amount, but I didn't win. 😅 Well, the word "dispose" gives me shivers. No one is disposing of a giveaway package! Would you mind giving us more details about the issue? I'm still a student, but I can afford to pay $8. And I'm sure there are a lot of others who can too. Can we try to find a different solution than getting rid of the package? 😊
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

115000 is /a lot/ of money for indonesians. it may not convert to much to you, but you have to remember that their standard of living is much different. whenever i go to indonesia they always treat 100000 the way i would with $100.
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

thank you dona, you have provided a good solution to me and other picky users from Indonesia.
upvote

comment

donaoktaviaa

Dry/Resilient

im so glad that i can help you and all people 😊
upvote

comment

Hollykatarina user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Hollykatarina

Dry/Resilient

Wah untunglah picky sudah memberikan jawabannya. Terima kasih kak
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!