picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Deals & News

Doncaster user profile picture

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

dot488 Views

Picky's September Surprised Uncovered๐Ÿ’•

Hi Picky-ians!โค๏ธ Finally Picky's September Surprise been uncovered. Here's the full lists: 1.Makep:rem 2.Lagom 3.Varuza 4.Rovectin 5.Neogen 6.Picky Box 7.The Potions 8.Medicube I'm quite disappointed for the Picky Box because I missed the chance to grab it for the 2nd time. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope Picky will host their 3rd Picky Box any time soon. So far, have you won some of their giveaway? Please write it in the comments. ๐Ÿ˜‰
carousel
upvote

comment

56 Comments

skinwelz user profile picture

skinwelz

Oily/Resilient

Hi Don! Im so excited for Picky Surprised! unfortunately, I did not win any this time! So sad! I hope that I can win in the near future because as you know, I love Picky! and all of their brand collaboration โค๏ธ Finger crossed for next opportunity ๐Ÿ™
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Aww.. Me too, Wel. I did not win any but I aiming for The Potions and Medicube.๐Ÿ˜ Heheh
upvote

comment

ZacGrey user profile picture

ZacGrey

Oily/Resilient

I managed to get the Picky Box ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Lucky you Zac. I hope you will get it soon ๐Ÿ’•
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

I didn't win any of them ๐Ÿ˜ข But I'm still happy thay many brands are collaborating with Picky! Hope I can be a little luckier next time around. You can sign up for the subsciption list for the Picky Box! I manage to snatch that one even though I was rather hesitant to pay USD19.99 (MYR80) for the shipping ๐Ÿ˜… It's still worth it for all five products I guess, and also wanted to support Picky too!
upvote

comment

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

yes
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Congratulations Hanna. Which one did you won?
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

I haven't won so far either. But that's okay, there's still a chance in the future. Best of luck to us! โค
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Yup. Hope we can win some. Good luck 2 u 2๐Ÿ€
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!