picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

D

DanyelaGomes

Oily/Resilient

dot132 Views

Bumps from over hidration

Hi, is it possible to have tiny bumps from too much hidration? I don't i'm purging or a bad mix from my products because my routine is super simple. Here is my routine. In the morning i cleanse, use the laneige toner and sunscrean (biore blue One) and are night i cleanse, serum and moisturize (couldn't find the one i use). I have combination skin
Cream Skin Refiner

Laneige
Cream Skin Refiner

star rating

(201)

favorite

Salicylic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(326)

favorite

Glow Serum Propolis + Niacinamide

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Glow Serum Propolis + Niacinamide

star rating

(513)

favorite

UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++

Biore
UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++

star rating

(126)

favorite

UV Aqua Rich Watery Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

Biore
UV Aqua Rich Watery Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comments

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

Could it be one of those products breaking you out? Try eliminating them one by one and see if your skin condition improves
upvote

comment

D

DanyelaGomes

Oily/Resilient

i've been trying, recently i just cleanse and tone because it's super hydrating and at first i thought i was breaking out because of a primer i used but now i don't know
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think the cause is over hydrated though, because you don't use moisturizer here. You might want to opt for other toner that is not as rich as Laneige and try to add moisturizer.
upvote

comment

D

DanyelaGomes

Oily/Resilient

most of the i only moisturize at night. Do you have any recomendations for a toner and moisturizer?
upvote

comment

S

Sara920

Oily/Resilient

What? but good question
upvote

comment

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

I think it’s more likely that your skin is reacting to an ingredient. When did the bumps start and do you think it’s linked to you adding a new product into your regular routine?
upvote

comment

D

DanyelaGomes

Oily/Resilient

i think it's been a month already but i tried the sample size of the toner before buying and nothing happened and i used the sample for a month. After that i bought a soothing mask but i haven't used for around 2 weeks (still have those bumps) and a primer. I started breaking out after using all that😅
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!