Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

freshmochiskin user profile picture
super picky user badge

freshmochiskin

Oily/Sensitive

dot70 Views

Instagram, Facebook & Whatapps Are All Down

I was trying to upload a post to IG awhile ago however was not able to and also not able to login after logging out. Found out from news, WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook have all gone down in a major outage. The three apps – which are all owned by Facebook, and run on shared infrastructure – all completely stopped working shortly before 5pm UK time. Other products that are part of the same family of apps, such as Facebook Workplace, also stopped working. Hope all our accounts are safe and all will be restored soon. Chris
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

in my country indonesia (around 23:00)we have the same problems,my instagram stop working they keep loading and error hope it fixed soon
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

freshmochiskin

Oily/Sensitive

same here, I was about to post and suddenly it stopped working, thanks goodness I save my draft in notes. If not I have to redo again.
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

Omggg I wonder why I cant access my facebook earlier 🥴 I keep on restarting my phone and uninstalling fb 😭😂 Thank you for thiiis 💞
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

freshmochiskin

Oily/Sensitive

I was doing the same too just now 😂😂 make me so weary 😮‍💨 thought my IG / FB was compromised. Went to google to check and got news on all three apps are down.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I remember that time when Google stopped working, and it took several days before they fixed the issue completely. It felt like ages 😆 Hopefully, fb will be back up soon, but if the problem is with the DNS servers, it's going to take longer 😟
upvote

comment

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

omg this one is extreme from normal glitch 😩
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!