picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

PickyRaquel9 user profile picture

PickyRaquel9

Dry/Resilient

dot139 Views

skin allergy

I'm having some allergies time to time due to food and dust. My skin is kind a itchy and dry especially on nose area. After i drink my medicine my skin is super dry. What routine do you suggest? Do i need to put some product to ease my dryness or i just leave it alone?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

Best to seek a dermatologist if you have itchy skin or rashes. the skin is an organ too and needs proper care. If you think it is just from dryness a good strong moisturizer will help! have you tried slugging? It's an act to help your skin barrier seal in the moisture. Basically you apply your moisturizer and apply and massage a thick layer of Vaseline/petroleum jelly to keep all the moisture in. You might find that helpful with dry resilient skin! I'm attaching some moisturizers I'd recommend for your skin type :)
Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

Clinique
Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

star rating

(195)

favorite

upvote

comment

PickyRaquel9 user profile picture

PickyRaquel9

Dry/Resilient

thank you for your recommendation 😊
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

maybe you can try the hydrating and soothing product...
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey Raquel When my skin barrier was compromised earlier this year, my skin was taut, peeling & itchy around some parts. I used this cream & my skin barrier was healed within 2 weeks. Currently, I use it 3x weekly- on retinol nights & re-set Sundays. ⬇️ https://www.instagram.com/p/CRLHWSWrMw9/?utm_medium=copy_link Perhaps you could consider using this cream or something similar that has ceramide in it. I'd appreciate if you followed me on IG. I'll follow you back 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
Moisturizing Cream

CeraVe
Moisturizing Cream

star rating

(517)

favorite

upvote

comment

R

rxchelyj

Oily/Resilient

Its best to seek out for a dermatologist. You can get some check up and find the cause.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!