picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

chelsiapatel user profile picture

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

dot125 Views

Cleanser Recommendations Please

This is my current cleanser and while I love it I’m looking to broaden my horizons a little bit and try something else Because I’m still fairly new to skincare I want to make sure I’m actually trying out different things when I’m still unsure if something’s my “holy grail product.” I also just want to see if there’s something that’s better for dry skin than what I am currently using now Though I am resilient my skin has been very sensitive lately and with the weather starting to get colder in Canada my skin will likely get ever drier than it’s current state Anyways just looking for some good recommendations!! If you know an expensive one all I ask is that you also maybe include a more affordable one as I’m just a student not making crazy good money 😅 but I will take any recommendations that I can get!!
Hydrating Facial Cleanser for Dry to Normal Skin

CeraVe
Hydrating Facial Cleanser for Dry to Normal Skin

star rating

(4)

favorite

upvote

comment

14 Comments

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

I also think I possibly have some form of eczema or psoriasis. I haven’t been diagnosed yet, I’m going to my family dr in a few days and hope I’ll be able to get a recommendation for a dermatologist soon after! life long struggle, flairs with anxiety and stress, I can talk more about it in another discussion maybe later when I actually figure out what I have but I think I should also mention that because maybe there is a cleanser I haven’t thought or heard of because it’s more directed to people with similar issues
upvote

comment

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Oily/Sensitive

I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out and it is gentle
Safe Me. Relief Moisture Cleansing Foam

make p:rem
Safe Me. Relief Moisture Cleansing Foam

star rating

(260)

favorite

upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

I’ve never gotten to try make p:rem so this is definitely something to look forward to trying thank you!!
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I was going to recommend my favourite foaming gel but I believe it would be too dry too your skin right now. I also love Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. It really does leaves my skin moisturized. First Aid Beauty can be pricey but worth to get if it’s on sale. My other non drying cleanser would be my trusty Cetaphil
Face Cleanser

First Aid Beauty
Face Cleanser

star rating

(116)

favorite

Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil
Gentle Skin Cleanser

star rating

(537)

favorite

upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

I love and appreciate the pricey and cheaper recommendation so thank you for those!! I’ve been good so far with this cleanser I’m using but I wanted to see if there happened to be anything else that could be better for my skin since I have been having more dryness and sensitivity lately and haven’t been sure what’s causing it!
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Can't go wrong with this one. It cleanses very well, doesn't dry the skin out, doesn't irritate and it's cheap as chips! I really don't think cleansers need to be expensive.
Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash

Simple
Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash

star rating

(253)

favorite

upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

I’ve never heard of this one so I’ll definitely have to look at it! thank youuu
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!