picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot71 Views

šŸ’« Review Time with I'm From Pear Serun

This Pear Serum from Iā€™m From contains 83% Wil Pear Leaf extract. Itā€™s hydrating and soothing serum that replenishes moisture. Besides its star ingredient it also contains Panthenol that helps to repair the skinā€™s natural moisture barrier. It is recommended for sensitive skin that needs hydration. This serum should be applied after cleansing and toning the skin, and sealed with a moisturizer. Size: 50ml ā­ Star ingredient: Wild Pear Leaf Extract 83%(reinforces the skin's moisture barrier) Promises: Hydrating , soothing and calming whilst protecting the skinā€™s moisture barrier. šŸ’­My thoughts on this product: The packaging is clear and sturdy, with a plastic cam. It comes with a pump that dispenses the perfect amount so itā€™s very easy to use. It has a very classic Iā€™m From look to it, I think I would be able to tell the brand even if there was branding in the packaging. Itā€™s a clear serum with a thick texture, almost gel-like, that once massaged into the skin, itā€™s quickly absorbed and doesnā€™t leave any residue. Feels hydrating and calming, even when I am using retinol or glycolic acid. It contains Panthenol that is one of my favourite ingredients to strenghten our skin barrier, I know I will be continuing to reach out for this serum a lot. It doesnā€™t contain fragrance. My experience with this serum was very positive. I like how it hydrates and soothes my skin without being sticky . Itā€™s absorbed so quicly that every product I apply after it layers very well. I prefere to use this serum duing the day, as itā€™s lightweight and doesnā€™t leave my skin oily. ā­I rate this product 5 out of 5. Price: Ā£14.60 / $18.72 / 17.05ā‚¬
carousel
carousel
Pear Serum

I'M FROM
Pear Serum

star rating

(112)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Pear serum, it so look amazing. Thankyou for review šŸ˜
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

wow, now I want to try it šŸ‘šŸ»
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!