picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

P

Polaybear

Oily/Resilient

dot61 Views

BHA Upgrade Recommendations?

I'm currently using COSRX Blackhead Power Liquid 3x a week after COSRX GMC. First month after using it, I feel like it did improve my face since I noticed that my nose has less blackheads and some of acne scars did lighten. 3 months into it, I feel like I need to upgrade it to a stronger bha content since I feel like nothing is happening anymore. I just want to lighten my pimple marks and remove the blackheads and whiteheads on my face πŸ₯Ί Any recommendations would be super helpful. Thank youuu 😊
upvote

comment

4 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Maybe you can use aha bha mild, low% so you can use every day or 1 times a day. Iam use some by mi, and can help me. Or maybe you can try retinol, this risk irritation so you must test patch.
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

star rating

(1234)

favorite

upvote

comment

MandiRae user profile picture

MandiRae

Oily/Resilient

I haven't tried that one yet but I've had great results with Paula's choice & they have a $10 trial size and I've been using it for two months and still have some left :) Might be worth a try!
Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Try incorporate retinol, Niacinamide serum, Vit C serum or other hyperpigmentation serum ino the routine since you want to further improve your pimple hyperpigmentation. I like Tiams Bit B3 serum since it’s 10% Niacinamide and 2% arbutin. It could be the push your skin needs to improve blackheads and lighten pigmentation
Prabh user profile picture

Prabh

Oily/Resilient

try home remedies...
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!