picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand Talk

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

dot177 Views

π—œ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ π˜π—΅π—Άπ˜€ 𝗕π—₯𝗔𝗑𝗗

𝗦𝗢𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 π—―π˜‚π˜ π—²π—»π—Όπ˜‚π—΄π—΅. @klairs.global Dear Klairs was the very first korean brand I was introduced to, and made me fall in love with skin care. At that timeI was at lost on how to combat my acne problems but with the help of @wishtrendtv which i stumbled upon in youtube back in 2017 I was π—”π— π—”π—­π—˜π—— that we actually need to tone, moisturize and do spf. I was blown away by it because I really dont have any idea about skin care and in my mind at that time I was thinking "maybe I just need to clean my face!" because that's what all the people told me to. For you, what other brands made you fall in love with skin care?
carousel
upvote

comment

24 Comments

jairahbkc user profile picture

jairahbkc

Oily/Sensitive

We're actually same! Klairs and Cosrx got me into healthy skincare and I found them when I was still struggling with my acne. Their formulations are so simple yet effective πŸ’•
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

truuuuu 🀩🀩 They have changed our lives
upvote

comment

skinjaem user profile picture

skinjaem

Oily/Resilient

For me, it's Cosrx! it's one of the earliest skincare brands that I discovered. They offer lots of range that target certain skin concerns, the products work really well and quite affordable! It makes me wanting to explore even more skincare brands and products!
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

I DO TOO! 😍😍😍 i also loveee cosrx πŸ’›
upvote

comment

L

lucyloo

Dry/Resilient

I do enjoy it too. there’s so many great brands. it’s hard to pick just one. I’m currently trying glow recipe. I’m blown away by their products. it’s expensive though. I love I’m from. I don’t think I’ve used a product from them that I don’t love. and of course Cosrx. if you find one that works for you, stick with it. we are so lucky how skincare has evolved. we now have such a huge selection of Korean products that are effective and affordable!
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

truuuueee the evolution of skin care has really impacted us all 😍😍
upvote

comment

musthikaaa user profile picture

musthikaaa

Oily/Resilient

interesting 😍
upvote

comment

K

kumlerc

Oily/Resilient

I need to try these!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream event

Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!