picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot60 Views

💫 Sioris Milk Cleanser Review

Hi everyone!! I hope you won the giveaway you really wanted! 😊 Today I would like to share my review on the Cleanse Me Softly Milk Cleanser from Sioris. The Cleanse Me Softly Milk Cleanser is very gentle, nourishing , hydrating and non-stripping. With a 5.5 pH it is suitable for all skin types and promisses to remove make up, even the stubborn one. It contains 61% organic fruit water – derived from Green Plum or Yuzu, picked when in season, and Macadamia Seed Oil which is rich in antioxidants to help fighting the environmental assaults. Can be used as first or second step of your cleansing routine. Size: 200ml Star ingredient: ⭐Organic Fruit Water (derived from green plum or yuzu) ⭐Macadamia Seed Oil (Antioxidant) ⭐Plant-derived surfactants (gentle surfactants) Promises: Melts away stubborn makeup and daily dirt while leaving skin supple, hydrated and nourished. 💭My thoughts on this product: The packaging is so minimalistic and elegant. It comes in a plastic but sturdy clear packaging with a white pump. It takes around three pumps to get enough product to cleanse my face. Just like every other packaging from the brand, the aesthetic is truly beautiful. It has the most creamy yet lightweight texture, feels very emolient and nourishing, very soothing on the skin whilst cleansing and doesn’t feel stripping at all. I was so surprised when I tried it as my first cleansing step and see how well it removes all of my makeup, incluiding waterproof eyeliner, without much effort. I also like to use it as my second step when I use an oil based cleanser as my first step. It also contains Vitamin E, a powerfull antioxidant with moisturizing benefits, and Aloe Vera that is very soothing for irritated skin. I love the warm and sweet scent , altogether with the texture is delivers a wonderful sensorial experience for a relaxing evening routine. I rate this product 5 out of 5. Price: £14.09 / $20.99 / 17.49€ Let me know your thoughts 😊🤍
carousel
carousel
Cleanse Me Softly Milk Cleanser

Sioris
Cleanse Me Softly Milk Cleanser

star rating

(212)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

glowingpotato user profile picture

glowingpotato

Oily/Resilient

The texture look amazing 😍
upvote

comment

isarangyoo user profile picture

isarangyoo

Dry/Sensitive

the texture looks so dreamy 😍
upvote

comment

Cacaaaa user profile picture

Cacaaaa

Oily/Sensitive

woaa it sounds promising 😍 thank you for sharing!
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

i really wanna try products from sioris 😍😍
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing!🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!