picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

Doncaster user profile picture

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

dot109 Views

Picky October Treats Part II

Hey Picky-ians. Are you excited for the Picky October Treats Part 2? I'm really excited to know all the surprises that Picky has to offer. The first giveaway has been revealed which is Be The Skin. Have you apply for it? I hope they will be a Picky Box in this giveaway.🀞🏻 What brands or surprises that you expecting from this treats? Tell me in the comments. πŸ˜‰
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comments

Gigeo user profile picture

Gigeo

Oily/Resilient

Hi Doncaster! i also looking forward for this Picky October Treats Part 2! I am so in love with Be The Skin! i apply it already!
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Yay.. Hopefully you'll get chosen for it. Good luckπŸ€
upvote

comment

tayyble user profile picture

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

Hi! Already applied and hopefully I have the luck πŸ˜†πŸ€žThe first and last giveaway that I won was Ruruberry and ever since that, I had no luck in everything that I applied for 😭 I'm expecting for Iunik and Beauty of Joseon giveaway since I really love their serums. Need to explore more of their products 😁
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Keep on joining every GA. Sure your luck will come.. Wow.. Great choice of brands. I also want that brands to be featured again for Picky GA.. πŸ˜‰
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

yes super excited! hoping to win
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Good luckπŸ€
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

that Be The Skin giveaway looks super nice! i did not apply as my skin doesn't need it. so for the next giveaways i would like to see: ✨Barr Cosmetics (particularly the panthenol soothing gel cream) ✨Keenoniks, this brand is still relatively unknown but it looks SO interesting! I would like to see the cream or the toner pads in a giveaway 😍 ✨...aaaaand another beauty box??πŸ‘€ or a brand box like the Isnree?😍
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Wow.. Barr Cosmetics.. Interesting 😍😍 I've got their curated sensitive box just for me and I just can't wait to try it.. I haven't heard about Keenoniks brand before. I hope they will do collab with Picky soon. πŸ˜‰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!