picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

jaelynnrae007 user profile picture

jaelynnrae007

Dry/Sensitive

dot37 Views

can’t find a sunscreen that doesn’t break me out

I’ve tried so many products lately and everything has been breaking me out. The only sunscreen I’ve tried that doesn’t break me out is the Tula protect and glow sunscreen and supergoop glowscreen but I would really like to find a k beauty sunscreen that doesn’t break me out. I have dry sensitive acne prone skin. Products I’ve tried that broke me out recently: Cosrx soothing aloe Purito comfy water block Fenty hydravisor
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Do you double cleanse in the evening? I am also searching for a sunscreen that doesn't clog my pores and have recently decided to order the one from Bellflower butbit hasn't arrived yet! Two of the ones you mentioned have stearic acid which I know clogs my pores, some people are ok with it. And the 3rd one has quite a few potential irritants so it's hard to say. So I'd suggest to avoid comedogenic ingredients and any other red/amber flags. But I personally find it's the hardest routine step to find a perfectly suitable product 🙄
Watermelon Fresh Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++

Bellflower
Watermelon Fresh Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++

star rating

(51)

favorite

upvote

comment

jaelynnrae007 user profile picture

jaelynnrae007

Dry/Sensitive

thank you this is very helpful!! I know a lot of the good ingredients that I like but I don’t know as much about pore clogging or comedogenic bc I just recently started breaking out. yes it’s so hard to find a good sunscreen!!
upvote

comment

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

I have a very sensitive skin and these two are really good and safe for sensitive skin types

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!