picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

BeautyWayatou user profile picture

BeautyWayatou

Oily/Resilient

dot41 Views

What do you look for in your skin care professional?

I’ve been working with handmade skincare products for the past 3 years and as I branch into the esthetics field I’m wondering what clients look for in their skin care professionals? I think my top two qualities are product knowledge and strong communication with clients! The more I know the better I can serve. What are your thoughts on this topic?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

genuine care - so not just presenting you with standard branded goods they only stock in store type of thing that’s a bit salesy, but really giving you background knowledge of things/products/ingredients that help your concerns as well as explaining the techniques you’re using and how these benefit the skin 😃🤞🏼 also proper aftercare or follow up communication & feedback on progress 🧡
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

A professional that communicates well, and listens. plus willing to work with client and not against the client to achieve outcomes. ( As long as its reasonable of coarse) Also willing to explore options or other avenues of treatment and care.
upvote

comment

BeautyWayatou

Oily/Resilient

Totally agree there’s so much to learn in this field!
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

what's handmade skincare?
upvote

comment

BeautyWayatou

Oily/Resilient

Great question! These were products I made by hand by myself.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!