picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Routine Help

Nicholemarie user profile picture

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

dot729 Views

HELP!!

I just received my products from Missha 😁 I ordered Vitamin C, night repair ampoule and The first Essence (Time revolution) I'm not exactly sure of what order I'm supposed to use these in. I would think Essence, Vitamin C then night repair?? I plan on using them day & night. I also have Neutrogena hydro boost that I may work into my routine. Very confused..any help is appreciated.
upvote

comment

39 Comments

CindyCuidaTuPiel user profile picture
super picky user badge

CindyCuidaTuPiel

Oily/Resilient

the order you said it is perfect (Essence, Vitamin C then night repair) I have used them (the same products in that order) I would use the neutrogena before the vitamin c
upvote

comment

CindyCuidaTuPiel user profile picture
super picky user badge

CindyCuidaTuPiel

Oily/Resilient

yes the three products were from missha. the vitamin c is good. I def saw a brighter tone on my skin. I only used the night cream at night because it is a little bit too thick for the morning (as I have oily skin) I love retinol, you can implement it at night and use the vita c during the morning only
upvote

comment

nelysworld user profile picture
super picky user badge

nelysworld

Oily/Resilient

I usually use vitamin c during the day after my toner without AHA or BHA to minimize chandlers of initiation, then my essence, my serums, the vitamin C and then my moisturizer and always sunscreen. usually I keep retinol products for night
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie user profile picture

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

Perfect! Thank you. I haven't added in a toner yet. I'm not sure if I want to add in a retinol. I was using one for a while & really didn't see a difference.
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

Hi, Vitamin C last in case to strong a dosage, the other products will buffer it.💙
upvote

comment

Bub614 user profile picture

Bub614

Oily/Resilient

Very smart! You just taught me something new! Thanks!!
upvote

comment

dewydweeb user profile picture

dewydweeb

Dry/Resilient

what's in the night repair? you can't use vit c and retinols at the same time
upvote

comment

tasyatantry user profile picture

tasyatantry

Dry/Resilient

yes the two ingredients combine together will become ineffective except you can use it at the same day (vit c in the morning with sunscreen and retinoids for night) but i prefer to use them separately
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

No, the hydroboost 1st, Vit. C last
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream event

Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!