Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot115 Views

who loves haircare products too⁉️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVHevb6Ljzr/?utm_medium=copy_link We talk skincare galore, but what about haircare?? Our scalp also has skin that needs care too, right⁉️ I was a hairstylist for years but had to retire from ailments. But lucky I can get the products at a lower cost as my license never expires. Who loves haircare too?? What brands do you like and and want to try in future? Do you use drugstore and/or salon products?? Let’s talk about scalp skin health too: use clarifying/ chelating shampoos at least 1x/month to remove build up on your scalp skin from hair products. More often if your a product junkie like me lol🧴 Nowadays there’s even really cool exfoliating scrubs just like for your face for your hair💇🏼‍♂️ Check out my Instagram link above if you are at all curious, thanks for reading, peace & love skincare family, Michelle ❤️
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

I love taking care of my hair as much as I love taking of my skin. my fav Haircare brand is briogeo!
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

great to hear! yes I love Brigeo too!
upvote

comment

SkincareSushi user profile picture

SkincareSushi

Oily/Resilient

I do CGM (Curly Girl/Guy Method) but not that strict, for my wavy hair. My hair loves Japanese brand hair products such as Ichikami, Diane, himawari, etc. and they are sulfate and silicone free.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I went to uniqueBunny in Winnipeg and I saw the Diane shampoo, I almost got it. sounds amazing 🤩🧴
upvote

comment

nmxplm user profile picture

nmxplm

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

triedbutnotested user profile picture

triedbutnotested

Dry/Resilient

I would really more appreciate more hair care related discussions here Picky is good source for most of the skin related concerns and to upgrade to my knowledge ok skin-related issues but when it comes to haircare my knowledge is really zero. Personally i suffer from dry brittle hairs, greasy scalp with buildup which doesn't goes away with shampoo (God knows why). I keep searching on google but couldn't find proper answers or sometimes overwhelmed with lot of options and can't decide. So the gist is my Problem still remains there . Anyways thank you for sharing this post
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Affiliates | Try Benton Products, Earn Commission! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Affiliates | Try Benton Products, Earn Commission!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!