picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

dot101 Views

My Face is Sooo dry

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—™๐—ง ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—› ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐— ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—™๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ+ ๐—ฃ๐—”+++ โœจHi Skin Care Bebes, Back again for another review! have any of you tried the soft finish sun milk of @missha.official ? โœจThis is my experience with the product. you can also check the entire review on instagram!๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNCapVrC8k/?utm_medium=copy_link ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ Water Resistant, Sweat Resistant Soft finish Best for Summer Good for Oily Skin Missha Soft Finish has an SPF 50+, which means it can block more than 98% of UVB rays. It also has a PA+++ mark, which means it is highly effective in protecting the skin from UVA rays. ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ I dont like it. (I hate it, but thats way too harsh I will still finish the bottle even though I hate it haha). First off, this one dehydrated my skin soooo much that its feels like my skin is breaking into pieces on the inside but weirdly enough when I touch my face it feels sooo smooth! so this sunscreen is really really weird. And I just hate it. It does leave your skin a smooth finish but after an hour you can start feeling that tight sensation that if you make a face or blink, your face may crack at any moment. No joke it really feels like that for me. I also checked with my other products if thats the caused for the tight sensation but noooo this is the culprit! busted. Repurchase? NO. Definitely NO. ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—œ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜? I use this in the morning after moisturizer, I usually wait for the moisturizer to settle down on my skin before I apply this sunscreen. I shake the bottle (quite aggresively actually if I'm in a hurry) and just directly apply it to my face I like the texture of this sunscreen it's almost liquid kinda serum and it easily glides across my whole face, still it does have that kinda whitecast even pinkish finish but eventually in time it goes away. Maybe wait 1 to 2 minutes. When I reapply I just basically wash my hands and reapply the sunscreen because I dont normally sweat since I work in an office. Though I don't like this product I still use it because I don't want to waste it and I like to give it a second chance maybe it will be diffent the next day! But sadly I've been using this since September 12 and there's no sign that my experience towards the product will change. โœ…Disclaimer: I bought the product with my own money ๐Ÿคฉ as for my experiences with the product it might not be true for you since skin care works different with everybody ๐Ÿ˜˜ โžก๏ธIf youre from philippines and would like to try the product I bought this one shopee https://shopee.ph/missha.ph?smtt=0.0.9 โžก๏ธPrice: 349Php
carousel
carousel
carousel
Soft Finish

MISSHA
Soft Finish

star rating

(64)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Thankyou for sharing, very detail ๐Ÿค—
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

glowingpotato user profile picture

glowingpotato

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ’•
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

your welcome ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

M

mytime

Oily/Resilient

great review ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!