picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

V

Veganbeauty756

Oily/Resilient

dot78 Views

aloe vera plante

I remember when I was younger and back in my home land of Trinidad and Tobago I use to have so many breakouts I would go out back and pick a blade of aloe vera right off the plant and rub that yellow slime on my face and leave it on as a mask it would keep my face tight and break out free I miss those days now it's being used in so many beauty products has anyone every tried it. Or what was your beauty hack that u see in products now a days.
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Comments

LalaReviews user profile picture

LalaReviews

Oily/Sensitive

I have a big bottle of pure aloe gel that literally saved my skin (I can't have aloe plants in the house since I have cats and aloe is toxic to them). I haven't found it improved my breakouts much, but it definitely calms inflammation and hydrates my skin. It's one of my favorite ingredients.
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Iam have experienced with this, when used mask pure aloe my skin itchy. But when iam use aloe product this can calming and soothing my skin. 😅
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I once tried aloe soothing gel from a local brand when aloe gel was still on its hype back then. I didn't see anything that told my skin was against it, but it didn't do anything worth mentioning either, so after finishing one tube I didn't repurchase it. It was enough to satisfy my curiosity I guess, but that's all.
upvote

comment

AlooeHa user profile picture

AlooeHa

Oily/Resilient

I have !! and yes it really helps with my acne, though it made my skin a bit itchy
upvote

comment

KrisEfe user profile picture

KrisEfe

Oily/Resilient

In Brazil aloe is the most popular and cheap cosmetic. Is very common for people to have the plant at home to use as a cosmetic and medicine. It's great for hair and skin burns.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!