picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

dot563 Views

PURITO Oat in calming gel cream review

I finally shared my review of this cream. If you have sensitive, oily skin or you experience skin concerns like irritation or redness, you may want to give it a try🌟 Watch a video of its texture: https://youtube.com/shorts/DeXnzTJOupM I loved it for my oily skin! Some may say it’s too lightweight and doesn’t feel hydrating, but it’s great for oily skin and especially in hotter climates. It absorbs quite easily and doesn’t leave any greasiness, just great! If you want more intense hydration, you can follow it up with your fave moisturizer. Not to mention its eco-friendly packaging ✅ - The cap is made of 100% PCR and the tube is paper-based with 58% less plastic. Anyhoo, I shared my review with all the full details (ingredients, where to shop, prices, suitability, etc) on my blog, link —> https://www.khairahscorner.com/skincare/purito-oat-in-calming-gel-cream-review/ If you stopped by and read the review, let me know what you think too!✅ 📌 **This is not related to the Picky X Purito giveaway, I just wanted to share my own thoughts as well!
carousel
carousel
carousel
Oat-In Calming Gel Cream

PURITO
Oat-In Calming Gel Cream

star rating

(194)

favorite

upvote

comment

31 Comments

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

purito has some very good skin care products. this looks promising too
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

yes they do! looking to try their recent sunscreen release too!✅
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

I don't have oily skin, but I like to keep my eye out for good products to recommend to the oilies in my life! Thanks for this review :)
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

As an ‘oilie’ 😅, I’m happy to!
upvote

comment

LalaReviews user profile picture

LalaReviews

Oily/Sensitive

I had this wishlisted on YesStyle for a while. As someone with oily, irritated skin this sounds perfect for me!
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

yes! hope you like it when you do get it✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 20th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!