picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Jiyughhh user profile picture

Jiyughhh

Oily/Sensitive

dot80 Views

Help me with ACNE problems

Hi guys, i am asking help how I get rid of of acne. It is so painful and I don’t know what products to use because my skin is very sensitive. May I ask what products or ingredients helps with acne problems? I need your suggestions please enlighten me how to properly use the products you suggest.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

We would need more information before we can properly give you advice, but generally, you can try using products with centella asiatica (cica) 🌿 as its the safest bet. If you're not sensitive to tea tree and calamine, it may help with acne as well. But since you have sensitive skin, professional help is very advisable as you'll need to patch test most products before you use them just to be safe. Wishing you all the best 🌟🌟
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

Cica Complex Cream Mixer

The Potions
Cica Complex Cream Mixer

star rating

(25)

favorite

Calamine Ampoule

The Potions
Calamine Ampoule

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

Jiyughhh

Oily/Sensitive

hello thank you, I have this Centelaa ampoule from skin1004 and Green tea fresh Toner from Isntree. i’ll try using these products and include in my daily routine. 🤗 thank you so much
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

for the time being you should stop all the actives you use in your routine and use only basic- low ph cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. you can use any soothing cream and acne spot cream to treat this. if it worsen you should ask for derm consult.
upvote

comment

Jiyughhh

Oily/Sensitive

thank youuuuu
upvote

comment

J

jopet

Oily/Resilient

i recommend use a gentle cleanser, niacinamide to heal and calm the redness of your acne and use centella asiatica moisturizer like Iunik Centella Calming Gel cream and use salicylic acid 1x a week then increase if your skin tolerate, and retinol
upvote

comment

J

jopet

Oily/Resilient

Yes i currently use this it really helps with my red marks and always hydrate your face 😉
upvote

comment

J
picky squad user badge

Jeannie88

Dry/Sensitive

Since I don’t know what products you are using & your skin type, maybe just do the basic… gentle cleanser, toner, moisturiser & sunscreen. I have sensitive skin so most of the brands I use are gentle on the skin.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!