picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

dot373 Views

๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐˜… ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—–๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ (๐—ฅ๐—ฒ-๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป)๐—ฅ๐—ซ

๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐‘ช๐’†๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’†๐’“ As its name stated, the texture of this cleanser is thick and rich like whipped cream. Its scent is like combination of lemon and citrus on my nose, quite strong but not overwhelm. The cleanser claims that itโ€™s able to remove light makeup but since I donโ€™t wear cosmetic, I canโ€™t proof that. I use this cleanser as my night cleanser, I skip micellar water and directly use it to remove sunscreen. The result is satisfied me, it cleanses well without stripping my skin. A little goes a long way can use to describe this cleanser. I just use very little amount and it can produce very dense foam. 4/5โญ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐‘ช๐’†๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ This essence toner consists two layer- the upper is cream layer and the lower is moisture layer. Before using, remember to turn it upside down and shake well. After mixing, it looks like strawberry milk๐ŸคคEven itโ€™s named essence toner, but the texture is super lightweight. It has a mild floral scent that smell nice. One thing that surprise me is this toner is oily based, it left some oil droplets on my skin once application. At first, I feel like the toner is just sitting on my skin, it does take a long time to sink into my skin. The finish is dewy and my skin feels so smooth. However, I will not repurchase it as the oily feeling once application quite bother me. As my oily skin prefer watery and fresh toner๐Ÿ’ฆ 3.5/5โญ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐‘ช๐’†๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž It comes in a pink metal tube that can make it be easily squeezed when it comes to the end. From its texture, I thought it is very thick, but surprisingly, it glides smoothly on my skin and make my skin very hydrated but not oily. It has very mild fragrance that is acceptable for me. Normally, I use it as my night moisturizer. After application, it leaves a dewy and matte finish on my skin. I do recommend it to all skin type especially sensitive skin as this cream claims to repair and improve skin barrier. 4.5/5โญ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐‘ช๐’†๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ I am wondering why the packaging is designed like sunscreen๐Ÿคฃ Anyways, this is my favourite among this line. Normally I donโ€™t like to use sleeping mask because I will wake up with oily T-zone in the morning, but this product really wows me, the texture is super lightweight, and glides on my skin smoothly. I also notice that the texture colour is in light pink, Iโ€™m not sure whether you can see from the photo or not๐Ÿ˜‚ If you have oily skin like me, this product is the best choice to try on. I layer it after my full routine- toner, serum and moisturizer. After applying, it doesnโ€™t burden my skin and absorb into my skin very fast. It has a light scent but doesnโ€™t bother me at all. One thing that really surprise me is that when I wake up in the morning, my skin doesnโ€™t oily at all, it feels so hydrated. 5/5โญ ๐Ÿ›’๐‘จ๐’—๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’• Stylekorean website, use code to get 10% off
carousel
carousel
MadeCera Sleeping Mask

SkinRx Lab
MadeCera Sleeping Mask

star rating

(47)

favorite

MadeCera Cream

SkinRx Lab
MadeCera Cream

star rating

(638)

favorite

MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner

SkinRx Lab
MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner

star rating

(635)

favorite

MadeCera Cream Mild Whipped Cleanser

SkinRx Lab
MadeCera Cream Mild Whipped Cleanser

star rating

(53)

favorite

upvote

comment

53 Comments

nmxplm user profile picture

nmxplm

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

You're most welcome ๐Ÿ˜†
upvote

comment

CindyLie user profile picture

CindyLie

Oily/Sensitive

That's a great review๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much ๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

shierenn user profile picture

shierenn

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

You're most welcome โ˜บ๏ธ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!