picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

jannaloren user profile picture

jannaloren

Oily/Resilient

dot143 Views

I Won a Picky x Medicube

I won the entire set. Received them in good packaging 2 days ago and I tried them right away after I showered. I've been reading good feedbacks about these products and I am so excited to try. The Triple Collagen Toner is REFRESHING. It is non sticky and has a cooling effect on my face. After applying the Toner, I applied the very famous VITA C Ampule. I haven't tried any skin care products with High concentration of Vitamin C but this product is extraordinary. It smells like the Vitamin C I used to drink when I was a kid. πŸ˜… It has a thick, creamy texture. I applied it all over my face and some on my neck and nape as I am afraid the color will be different. 😬 I waited 5-10mins to let it dry, then I applied the Triple Deep Erasing Cream. It has both brightening and anti-wrinkle effect so your skin will become youthful and fresh-looking. It's only been 2 days but I can see there's slight changes on my face. My pores become smaller and I can feel my face a bit tighter. I wanted to wait after 7days before I write my review but I am just too excited. πŸ˜‚ I kept the Vita C ampuole inside the fridge as recommended. I can't wait for further results. I hope I can win this review and have the Reviving Peptide Eye Cream. 😍😍 Thank you Picky and Medicube! ❀❀❀ #picky #medicube #pickyrewards (Second Pic was taken the moment I woke up 1 day after using it. No filter. My pores used to be bigger and well yes it's too early to say for my uneven skin tone buy I know we're going there☺)
carousel
carousel
Deep Vita C Ampoule

Medicube
Deep Vita C Ampoule

star rating

(386)

favorite

Triple Deep Erasing Cream

Medicube
Triple Deep Erasing Cream

star rating

(420)

favorite

Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

Medicube
Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

star rating

(378)

favorite

upvote

comment

17 Comments

mersiskalie user profile picture

mersiskalie

Oily/Sensitive

whoaa congrats πŸ’–
upvote

comment

InginGlowing user profile picture

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

Enjoy dear❀️
upvote

comment

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

congrats 🀩🀩🀩
upvote

comment

V

Victory

Oily/Resilient

So cool. Congratulations πŸ‘
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!