picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

hdlums user profile picture

hdlums

Oily/Resilient

dot1,329 Views

Track your parcel 🤍

I posted this app screenshot on my instastory and it seems some of picky users still doesnt know about this. I joined Picky on February and the existing users told me, this app recommended by Picky (sorry i couldnt remember you but thanks); since we often did not get our tracking details. Download this app first and dont forget to link it with your email account. So any events that you have checked out, it automatically updated on this app. It will shows the details when they ship out the parcels, the whereabout of your packages, etc. Ps; You can only preview the new order once you have downloaded it, not the existing orders. Edited ; If you have received an email giving you an option "track with shop" you can add your past order.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

140 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing, I am waiting for a couple giveaways so I will give Shop a try 😊
upvote

comment

hdlums

Oily/Resilient

sure. congrats btw 🤍
upvote

comment

JessDoesAThing user profile picture

JessDoesAThing

Dry/Resilient

If you have the email from an order giving you the option to “track with Shop” or if you have the tracking number, you can add past orders.
upvote

comment

InginGlowing user profile picture

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing🤗
upvote

comment

hdlums

Oily/Resilient

sure babe 🤍
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

how do you add in the order to check ya? I saw they ask to put in tracking number and everything but I can't seem to find those info
upvote

comment

hdlums

Oily/Resilient

for Picky order/GA, they will automatically update once you checked them out.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!