picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

dot73 Views

How much do you pay for your haircut?

My bf just asked me for some cash to get his haircut. I realised I hadn't paid for my haircut in like ten years (three visits to a hairdresser). They always pay me because I sell them my hair. πŸ˜†
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Whoa great material for hair extensions πŸ‘Œ I too haven't gone to the barber (yep I prefer a barber πŸ˜‚) since the pandemic started but learned to groom my own hair (cut & color)
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Wow, you must be very skilled. πŸ˜―πŸ™‚ I tried to cut my hair by myself once, and it didn't go too well, so I have left it to the professionals since then. πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

i haven’t gone to a barber also for 6years already. I was insecure with my curly and dry hair, i keep tying it, and i don’t have the courage to untie and show my hair in the salon. I love my hair now but i only still ask my sister to cut it or i cut it myself.
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I see. πŸ™‚ It's nice that your sister cuts it's for you, so you don't have to feel uncomfortable before someone else. πŸ™‚ But your hair looks beautiful in the picture, you know. 😊
upvote

comment

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

my grandmother cuts it for me!
upvote

comment

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

I also never payed for a haircut, cuz it’s my mom who cuts my hair since I was young !~πŸŒπŸ’– I only go to a saloon for special days (like weddings, parties...) and it’s my mom who pays πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Your mom is so nice 😊
upvote

comment

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

I guess I’m the weird one in this thread lol. I get my hair trimmed every two months (and colored once a month). a haircut at my salon runs about $35.
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

No, no, it's not weird, my mom and sister do the same. πŸ˜‰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!