picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Marializ user profile picture

Marializ

Dry/Resilient

dot96 Views

Skin1004 Time!

[PRODUCT REVIEW] SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule ✔️ ABOUT THE PRODUCT: This ampoule is purely made of Centella Asciatica Extract, fresh from the untouched nature of Madagascar, that really calms and purifies your skin. *Centella Asciatica- it is also known as "cica" or "gotu kola" that is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties that increase hydration and help soothe and repair dry, red, irritated skin. It also increases collagen production that improves skin firmness and elasticity. ✔️ CLAIMS: - 100% made of Centella Asciatica Extract - Calming & Hydrating ✔️ Review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really have a sensitive, acne prone, and oily skin and this Madagascar Centella Ampoule really does its work on my skin. I've been using this product for a month now and before I use this product, I have acne's on my cheeks and forehead plus, I have also redness on the sides on my nose and on my cheeks. When I started to use the ampoule, it has no artificial fragrance at all which is very good, the consistency of the ampoule is very concentrated compare to a serum which is very rich in Centella Asciatica Extract, and it is very fast absorbing on my skin. When I woke up the next day, I noticed that the redness on my skin lightens a little bit, then my acne's on my cheeks and forehead are starting to dry, and usually every morning my t-zone area are really oily but it doesn't really that oily at all. I'm really amazed on how this ampoule improves my skin better when I continuously using it. My skin now is very nourished, glowing, and hydrated which means this ampoule really works well for me. The packaging of the product is simple yet very elegant because of its classy glass container. I highly recommend this for all skin types because it's very mild and it is made naturally, specially for those who have sensitive skin.
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

Khristen user profile picture

Khristen

Dry/Resilient

love this review
upvote

comment

triedbutnotested user profile picture
picky squad user badge

triedbutnotested

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for this amazing review 👍
upvote

comment

A

Aishu875

Oily/Sensitive

Love centella as an ingredient, would love to try these out
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!