picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Queenieselfcare user profile picture

Queenieselfcare

Oily/Sensitive

dot118 Views

About the picky giveaway

I have tried around 10 giveaways so far, I followed all the rules on insta too but unluckily havent won any😔 Is it because of my address region? Anyone from India who have won before? Please do comment!
upvote

comment

6 Comments

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

Mostly it based on luck, yes. But I do noticed people who are active on Picky to be highly picked compared to others. For me, when I started on Picky, I don't get chosen much, but when I do upload reviews and such, suddenly I got to win more. maybe you can upload more reviews on skincare you currently have and answers some discussions since I notice you only have 5 reviews and answered 9 onlh.
upvote

comment

Queenieselfcare

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much, I will try to review as much as I can🙂
upvote

comment

samanwong user profile picture

samanwong

Dry/Resilient

I think location plays a huge part too! Perhaps due to the pandemic, they are unable to mail the products to some countries. However, do continue to participate in the contests and not give up! I am sure you will get it soon! (:
upvote

comment

Queenieselfcare

Oily/Sensitive

thank you💖 I will try again and again☺️
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

Some people say you win by being active (writing product reviews and participating in discussions) and some people say it’s based on your location. It might be a bit of both. Looking at your profile, your reviews are pretty short, 1-2 sentences long. Try improving your existing reviews to make them more detailed and lengthy and perhaps write a few more.
upvote

comment

Queenieselfcare

Oily/Sensitive

i will try to improve my review
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

dont give up yet i have been since january and i already participated in 20+ event before i finally win its all about luck and yeah you need to be active in this app (log in everyday, commenting and involve with community) goodluck 🍀
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Location definitely plays an important factor. I also wonder anyone else from Indian have won anything from Picky. I could swear there was one or was she Indian but living somewhere else.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!