picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Deals & News

EmmyRoseSkin user profile picture

EmmyRoseSkin

Oily/Sensitive

dot94 Views

You have any products just sitting around unused?

Attention fellow North American based skincare lovers! As Black Friday is just around the corner, and more and more skincare companies are having deals, we are all probably going to buy something new and fun! But that may leave some other products to the wayside of your medicine cabinet. APTO Skincare is teaming up with this amazing organization Project Beauty Share for their Pare Down and Do Good Campaign. They are footing the bill for ANY donations sent to Project Beauty Share over the next couple weeks! Just head over to their Instagram @APTOskincare and click on their link in bio to fill out a google form to get your free label! If you donate over 5 items they will give you a free lip balm! I made a discussion post a while back about project beauty share so head over there or to their website to see donation requirements and needs. If you hate paying shipping and have a lot of skincare and accessories to get rid of (used or unused), this promotion is for you. I am in no way affiliated with either of these brands I just love what they are doing for their communities.
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

That is such a great initiative! Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

AmyDell user profile picture

AmyDell

Dry/Resilient

Most womenโ€™s shelters will also accept donations like this. It means so much to women and kids who are getting out of terrible situations to feel cared for with donated hygiene and beauty products. ๐Ÿ’ž
upvote

comment

Renterese user profile picture

Renterese

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing, I've been looking for something like this!
upvote

comment

AnumBinteKhalid user profile picture

AnumBinteKhalid

Dry/Resilient

it maybe helpful for some people
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!