picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

ErodaGlow user profile picture

ErodaGlow

Dry/Sensitive

dot129 Views

Can you use Vitamin C at night?

Can you use vitamin C in the night routine? I only use sunscreen in the mornings and majority of my products go in my PM routine! Is it just as a effective in the evening or can you only use vitamin c in the morning??
upvote

comment

11 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Yes, of course it's fine to use vitamin C at 🌌 night. And it's just as effective! But there are a few ingredients that shouldn't be in the same routine with vitamin C. Here's a guide for your reference. I hope it helps ❣️
upvote

comment

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Dry/Sensitive

Yes. But be aware of this If you use Ascorbic Acid, that will be in a low pH solution. If you use other products with a higher pH, the vitamin C won't be effective. Also, the low pH of the Ascorbic Acid solution will counteract th effectivity of peptides and retinol, that need a higher pH to be effective. So... Are you using vitamin C derivatives? No problem Are you using Ascorbic Acid? You shouldn't mix with peptides and retinol. Many use their peptides an d retinol at night and therefore, opt to use Ascorbic Acid in the morning. Like me
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

you can use vitc on both times (am or pm),as we all know vitc help boost sunscreen on the morning ,but at night vitc still works the same they’re still a good antioxidants and they can help collagen production
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

It's ok to use vitamin c both am and pm. I do just that. 🙂 It's recommended to use in the morning because it's an antioxidant and makes a good combo with sunscreen. But it's not ineffective when used in the evening.
upvote

comment

BlankCanvasMakeup user profile picture

BlankCanvasMakeup

Dry/Resilient

Of course you can! Double up on that anti-oxidant goodness.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!